The following enhancements and bug fixes have been released over the past couple of months.
- Enhanced callbacks to allow user to specify the number of retries that should occur when executing the callback.
- When changing an item's price/cost in the item list, ask the user if they want to also change all occurrences of the item in open work orders and/or active/paused recurring work orders. Changes to work order item prices are also logged in the work order's log so there are no mysteries of how an item's price/cost was changed.
- Added new columns to the "Work Orders" custom reports dataset. The new columns are:
- Billing Status
- Invoice Date
- Invoice No.
- Invoice System
- Invoice URL
- Fixed: After closing a work order from the list, the work order's assignment(s) show as completed but the formatting is incorrect.
- Fixed: Resetting a password shows an ugly error page if the passwords do not match.
- Fixed: The unit price of line items in non-billable work orders was showing as 0, but with an extended price (quantity * unit price) of > 0.
- Fixed: Intermittent error when editing a work order.
- Fixed: When choosing new scheduled assignment date/time from assignees' calendar on "New Work Order" page, the selected date/time aren't applied to the assignment.
- Fixed: After editing the "work address" for a user, the changes are not saved.
- Fixed: Custom fields of type "Text (Multiline)" are not displayed in the customer portal.
- Fixed: Callbacks created as part of a Zapier integration are not being executed.
- Fixed: Recurring work orders with end dates in the past are not restarted after editing and selecting 'Indefinite' as the new end date type.