The Calendar tab is used to access both team and individual calendar views of scheduled assignments and appointments. The default view is customizable per-user.
Navigating the Calendar
No matter which view of the calendar you're looking at, navigating to other dates can be performed by clicking the mini-calendar on the left-hand side of the page.
Individual Calendar Views
For individual calendar views, the current logged in user is shown by default.
- Day - shows appointments for a single day
- Week - shows appointments for a 7 day period, displayed as 2 column grid
- Week Agenda - shows appointments for a 7 day period, displayed as a list
- Month - shows appointments for an entire month, displayed as a 7 column grid
Team Calendar Views
Users belonging to the 'Administrator', 'Service Manager', and 'Scheduler' roles can view other user's calendars. Additionally, Lead Techs, Technician, and Subcontractors can view the Team Calendar if given permission.
- Day - shows all appointments for all users for a single day
- Week - shows all appointments for all users for a 5-7 day period
- Month - shows all appointments for all users for a month
- Availability - shows free-busy availability for all users for multiple days
Choose a user from the drop-down list on the upper right corner of the calendar to switch to that user's calendar.
Filtering By User Group
For team calendar views, you may filter the list of users by choosing a 'User Group'. Simply, select the user group you wish to filter by in the drop-down list located just above the calendar view. User Groups can be created by going to Settings > Users & Settings > Groups and clicking the 'New Group' button.