Below is a summary of the steps to follow when exporting contact records from Outlook. Please note that these steps may by slightly different depending on the version of Outlook that your are using.
- Launch Outlook.
- Select File > Import and Export from the Outlook menu.
- Choose 'Export to a file' from the Import and Export Wizard then click 'Next'.
- Choose 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' then click 'Next'. (Note: If the proper Translator has not been installed, Outlook may prompt you to install it now and you may need your Outlook or Office CD.)
- Choose the Contacts folder that you want to export on the 'Export to a file' dialog then click 'Next'.
- Specify the location and a file name for the export file (e.g. c:\MyDocuments\OutlookContacts.csv) then click 'Next'.
- Click 'Finish' on the 'Export to a file' dialog where it confirms 'the following actions will be performed'.
- You will see an Import and Export progress message and when it is done, your file is ready for import into Bluefolder.