BlueFolder can keep track of the equipment/assets that you maintain and service for your customers. You can track unlimited equipment items per customer, including detailed equipment location, serial numbers, model numbers, etc. For this equipment, BlueFolder helps you keep accurate records of service history, scheduled maintenance, warranty information, etc.
Built-in equipment reports allow you to identify equipment replacement sales opportunities by tracking which items are frequently needing repair and could be replaced. You can also create custom reports to view key equipment information that you need to run your business.
Learn about tracking scheduled maintenance for equipment items »
Key Built-in Fields
The following built-in fields are key fields when adding and editing equipment items.
- Item Name - a unique name for the equipment item
- Status - indicates whether an item is active or inactive
- Type - a customizable list field indicating the item type
- Mfr. Name - the name of the manufacturer who made the item
- Model No. - the model number of the item.
- Serial No. - the serial number of the item.
- Location - the customer location where the item is located.
- Next Service - a date that indicates the next date service should be performed on the item.
- Service Interval - the amount of time between service dates for the item.
You can also add custom fields to equipment items. Go to Settings > General Settings > Equipment to add and/or edit custom fields.