BlueFolder can send email notifications to your customers when key service activities are performed on their behalf. You can specify the default customer notification preferences globally or per customer.
Customer notifications can be sent when the following events occur:
- When a Work Order is created.
- When a Work Order is closed.
- When a Work Order has a status has changed.
- When a Work Order is reopened.
- When a public comment is added to a Work Order.
- When an assignment is created or modified for a Work Order.
You can also specify whether or not customer notifications should include a URL which the customer can use to view the Work Order online.