Customer records can be customized to keep track of the information you need in your customer database.
Customizable Built-In Fields
The following fields can be enabled or disabled:
- Account Manager - A field where you can enter an account manager
- Customer Type - A field that is used to categorize customers by type.
- Description - A field used to enter description for a customer
- External ID - A field for use with an external system. Also used with the API.
- Industry Type - A field that is used to indicate what industry a customer is in
- Notes - A field that allows you to enter notes for a customer
- Service Manager - A field where you can enter a service manager
- Technician - A field where you can enter a technician
- Website - A field where you can enter customer's website
- Contact Fields
- Job Title - A field for entering your contact's job title
- Notes - A field that allows you to enter notes for a contact
- Location Fields
- Location Country - This field specifies your customer's country. You can use the default country list or create a custom list of countries
- Location State/Province - This field specifies your customer's state or province. Default list can be used or a custom list can be created.
- Notes - A field that allows you to enter notes for a customer location
- Location Zone - A list field that is used to categorize and sort locations into zones
BlueFolder allows you to add custom fields to Customer records, such as:
Custom Field Types
- Text - A general purpose data field that accepts any type of data (letters, numbers, special characters, etc.)
- List - A value-list field that allows you to specify a list of values from which users
- Date - A date field that generates a date picker control for users to pick from.
- Number - A data field that only accepts valid numeric values.
- Yes/No - A data field that generates a checkbox control on the screen. Used for true/false values.