BlueFolder has built-in support for tracking equipment owned by your customers. You can customize the fields that are part of equipment records.
Customizable Built-In Fields
The following fields can be customized:
- Equipment Type - A list field that is used to categorize equipment by type.
- External Id - A text field that can be used to assign an Id that references external data.
You can add unlimited custom fields to equipment records.
Custom Field Data Types
- Text - a general purpose data field that accepts any type of data (letters, numbers, special characters, etc).
- List - a value-list field that allows you to specify a list of values from which users must pick.
- Data - a date field that generates a date picker control for users to pick from.
- Number - a data field that only accepts valid numeric values.
- Yes/No - a data field that generates a checkbox control on the screen. Used for true/false values.