Release Notes - 2014-08-01
- Added ability to edit primary contact and location when editing a customer.
- Added ability to specify which built-in customer fields should be required.
- Added a dropdown picklist for State.
- Added a dropdown picklist for Country.
- Added ability to specify which built-in service request fields should be required.
- The service request "Overview" tab in the Customer Portal now shows recent log entries, not just recent comments.
- The service request list in the mobile web app has improved filtering.
- Expanded "New Contact" pop-up form to support more fields.
- Added new permission that controls if users can edit their own user profile.
- Updated dashboard in mobile web app to add a new count for showing all of a user's assignments, not just the "current" ones.
- Updated the service request list in the mobile web app to make it possible to see all filters that are applied.
- Added link in custom reports to common objects such as customers, service requests, etc.
- Fixed bug in signature capture while using Windows Phone 8.
- Fixed incorrect redirect after user resets their password.
- Fixed problem when searching comments and notes with a status filter.
- Fixed problem with labor entry calculation when currency is set to Euro.
- Some service request log entries showing HTML tags in customer portal.
- Fixed duplicate notifications from the mobile web app when a status is changed automatically by the system.
- Fixed user field when adding labor to default to the assignee.
- Fixed misc issues with notifications.
- Editing a ticket generates a log entry that includes what was edited, but also often says that the customer location was changed when it wasn't.
Have more questions? Submit a request