Release Notes - 2014-09-07
- Now using SSL all the time, for all accounts.
- Allow "Completed" and "Cancelled" recurring service requests to be edited (and thus re-activated).
- Enhanced log entry when a service request is added to a billing batch to include the batch invoice date and the target billing system the batch was created for.
- Added ability to set the customer's bill to information when adding or editing a customer via the API.
- Improved informational messages to include more detail when transferring billing batches to QuickBooks Online.
- Improved iCal notifications so that they automatically "update" a previously added appointment on a user's calendar.
- Removed HTML tags from incoming emails when email has no plain-text body but does have an HTML body.
- Fixed an error where a billing batch would not transfer if an item had a space on the end of the name.
- Display error message when a user tries to add a new custom report with the same name as an existing report.
- Fixed issue that was causing some assignments not to be included in list of assignments.
- Fixed QuickBooks Online transfer error that occurred when a customer record has a parent customer.
- Updated assignment completion dialog to correctly default labor duration to the assignment's duration.
- Fixed transfer of sub-items (items with a parent item) to QuickBooks Online.
- Added a fix to transfer multiple service requests on a single invoice correctly when the "Single invoice per customer" billing option is selected.
Have more questions? Submit a request