Release Notes - 2012-10-15
- Mobile web application now allows user to enter labor on behalf of other users (with appropriate permissions).
- Added ability to specify "Bill To" options when creating a new Ticket.
- Added more advanced integration with PacketTrap RMM.
- Increased length of email field for customer contacts.
- API: Added "serviceRequestToken" to "serviceRequests/get" function.
- [Internal] Removed "Cancel Account" functionality from "Settings".
- Added new username validation rules - enforces 3-254 characters and only allows certain special characters.
- [Internal] Updated Salesforce sync to update last login date and activity scores.
- Detailed Description getting truncated on print-outs. Also, the text should be part of the "Service Notes" box and shouldn't have a label before the text.
- "Reference No" always has a blank value in customer portal.
- Error when selecting new item via "Search" when adding new labor, materials, or expense item to a Ticket while using Safari on iOS 6.
- Creating new Ticket from mobile as user who doesn't have "Change Status" permission results in Ticket with no status.
- Portal users showing up in user picklists in mobile web app.
- "Posted" date not displaying as localized for announcements.
- Error when creating announcement for only selected users or groups.
- Error occurs when creating an announcement for specific users/groups.
- Fix erroneous instructions in help files for exporting customer data from QB.
Have more questions? Submit a request