The following enhancements and bug fixes have been released over the past couple of months.
- Added new user permission to control whether users can delete work orders
- Added new contact and location columns to report dataset "Work Order Items".
- Require user to enter their current password when changing to a new password.
- Strengthen security policy to require users to use more complex passwords.
- Enhance service request "get" function in API to support grouping all items into a single <items> node instead of being listed separately.
- Implemented new networking scalability infrastructure.
- Optimize creation of billing batches to improve performance.
- Change formatting of some percent values to only show 2 decimal places instead of 3, unless a third decimal place is truly needed.
- In a work order's "Billing" tab, the link to the invoice for the work order now opens in a new tab/window.
- Fixed: The "Web Request" form should use the "portal logo" when specified in portal settings.
- Fixed: When clicking on the "Full History" for a customer only open work orders are displayed instead of the full history.
- Fixed: When creating a new equipment item from the "New Work Order" page, the new equipment item is added to the list, but is displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Password reset emails for portal users should not direct the user to BlueFolder Support for assistance, but to the customer.
- Fixed: Customer column cannot be removed in the "Work Order List".
- Fixed: Error when attempting to delete a customer comment.
- Fixed: When changing an item's price in the master item list, the total billable price for that item in an open work order is not automatically adjusted.
- Fixed: When changing an item's price in the master item list, the new price & cost for uses of that item in recurring work orders are not applied.
- Fixed: Assignment list is missing the "Show More" button sometimes.
- Fixed: When viewing a custom report as a non-admin user, the report doesn't display correctly.
- Fixed: SaveAs dialog was being included in exported report.
- Fixed: Buttons not being properly hidden when a non-admin user viewed a custom report.
- Fixed: When editing a contract that is billed to "other address" but has a blank "Country" value, a "server error" is thrown and the user sees an ugly error message.
- Fixed: Wrong Due Date in email notifications that contain Work Order details.
- Fixed: Rounding error resulting in incorrect work order total price under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Broken links in work order log on mobile web app.