Release Notes - 2018-05-31
- Added an option that controls the visibility of "Equipment to Service" when viewing or creating a work order in the portal.
- Improved performance when editing customers.
- Improved performance when editing work order items.
- Fixed: When changing an assignment from scheduled to unscheduled, and iCal should be generated to trigger deletion from the user's calendar.
- Fixed: Multi-day assignments not displaying on second day.
- Fixed: Intermittent custom report error.
- Fixed: With web requests turned off in settings both web request form and check status page can be navigated to sometimes.
- Fixed: Recurring jobs can create an unscheduled assignment for nobody.
- Fixed: Issue with logo disappearing when printing.
- Fixed: Bug in the paging links on the recurring job list for a single customer.
- Fixed: Print-outs spill over onto subsequent pages.
- Fixed: Portal user still marked active, but the associated customer has been deleted.
- Fixed: When creating a new customer in QuickBooks, the work order's "Service Location" is entered as the "Bill To" address instead of using the customer's billing address.
- Fixed: API getAssignmentList error.
Have more questions? Submit a request