The following BlueFolder product updates were just released.
- New notification preferences for work order status changed to 'Closed'. This allows users to be notified only when a work order is closed, separate from notifications about other status changes.
- New setting for specifying the default email message text to include when using the 'Email Customer' work order action.
- New setting for specifying the default email message text to include when using the 'Send Email' action from a work order print document.
- When using the 'Print Schedules' feature, the customer location has been updated to include the state.
- Fixed: Custom field character limit is sometimes not enforced, allowing users to enter too many characters
- Fixed: Service History on Contract and Customer do not retain list filters when paging
- Fixed: Some information not included in appointment detail when using Calendar sync
- Fixed: If an error when uploading a file the tab counts become messed up
- Fixed: Attachment links with descriptions greater than 250 characters cause an ugly error message
- Fixed: Poor layout on 'Send Email' dialog box when sending a print document
- Fixed: Searching work order comments/notes doesn't work when date range is '6 months'
- Fixed: Import tool for QuickBooks Desktop updated with new BlueFolder logo and new security certificate